Copycat KFC's Coleslaw
Preparation Time: 10 min
Refrigerate: 8 hr
- 8 1/8 cups cabbage
- 1/3 cup carrots, shredded
- 1 teaspoon onion, chopped fine
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- Core the cabbage, then shred using the fine disk for the shredder attachment to the
- Shred the carrot the same way.
- Mix together cabbage, carrot and onion.
- In a bowl, combine the buttermilk, mayonnaise, milk, and lemon juice with a whisk until well combined.
- Add the
- Add the sugar to the sauce until well mixed in.
- Add the sauce to the cabbage and carrot mixture and mix well and allow the mixture to marinate in the refrigerator 8 hours or overnight.