Homemade Ranch Dressing Mix
- 2 Teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons dried minced or powdered garlic
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 8 teaspoons dried minced powder onion
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2-½ teaspoons paprika
- 2-½ teaspoons parsley flakes
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and stir to distribute evenly.
- Place mixture in dry container with tight fitting lid.
- You can store the mixture for up to 6 months.
- Shake dry mix before measuring for prepared dressing.
TO MAKE DRESSING:
Mix 1-tablespoon mix with 1-cup buttermilk and 1 cup mayonnaise (not miracle whip).
Refrigerate for several hours before eating