- 3/4 c unsalter butter or margarine (room temperature)
- 1 c light brown sugar
- 1/2 c granulated sugar
- 2 lg eggs
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 c semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 c coarsely chopped pretzels
- 1/4 c peanut butter chips (for top)
- 1/4 c chocolate chips (for top)
- 1/4 c coarsely chopped pretzels (for top)
1. Preheat oven to 350. Foil line and spray a 9X13" pan. In a bowl, whisk flour, baking soda and salt. Using a mixer, beat butter and both sugars at medium speed until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla. On low speed, beat in dry ingredients just until incorporated. I stirred in some chunky peanut butter eye balled about 1/4 cup or so,1 cup chocolate chips and 1 1/2 cups pretzel pieces.
2. Spread batter evenly in pan. Sprinkle peanut butter chips, 1/4 chocolate chips and 1/4 cup chopped pretzels.
3. Bake for about 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.