- 6 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 seeded and minced jalapenos, plus 2 roasted, skinned and chopped jalapenos
- 1 red bell pepper, fine dice
- 1/2 red onion, fine chopped
- 2 dry ancho chiles, seeded, cut into short strips and snipped into pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- Chili powder, salt, and pepper, to taste
- Fresh scallions, cilantro or parsley, to taste
DirectionsIn a bowl, combine all ingredients. Place in refrigerator for up to 12 hours for flavor infusion.
Serve with tortilla chips.