* 1/4 cup(s) ketchup
* 1/4 cup(s) light mayonnaise
* 1 tablespoon(s) yellow mustard
* 1 1/4 pound(s) lean ground beef
* 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
* 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
* 8 slice(s) bacon
* 4 sesame hamburgers buns, split
* Lettuce, tomato and/or onion, for garnish
1. Preheat grill to medium-high (or preheat your broiler)
2. Stir ketchup, mayonnaise and mustard in a bowl until blended; set aside.
3. Shape beef into 4 patties, each 3⁄4-inch thick. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Wrap each burger with 2 strips of bacon, crossing each other at right angles.
4. Place patties on the hot grill rack (or broiler pan) and cook about 10 to 12 minutes, or until they reach your desired doneness, turning once. Place the buns on the grill to toast during last 2 minutes of cooking.
5. Serve burgers on buns with lettuce, tomato, onion and ketchup sauce. Make some frozen fries for a side dish.