10.21.2022

Air Fryer eggs in the hole

Preheat ninja flip to 350°F
2 eggs
2 slices bread
Butter flavored cooking spray
S&P
Cook 8 minutes

Press down the center of the bread leaving an indentation large enough to accommodate an egg or if you prefer, cut a hole into the center of the bread.
Lay the bread onto a baking tray covered in parchment and sprayed with butter cooking spray 
I happen to have a baking tray that perfectly accomodations 2 slices of bread side by side. 
Crack an egg into the indentation or hole of each slice of bread.
Carefully slide into the oven on the wire rack.
Set timer for 8 minutes.
This cooks my eggs the way I like them, runny inside but white covering the yolk.
Cook a little longer if you want a harder yolk.
I generally salt and pepper my eggs after they are done. I think salt makes the egg whites rubbery if they are salted before cooking, but you do you. 
Remove from oven and enjoy your breakfast. 

No comments: