- 32 oz. Ore-Ida tater tots
- 1.5 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 8 oz. Hy-Vee tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup Hy-Vee ketchup
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Hy-Vee Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
How to make it:
- Arrange tater tots in a single layer in a 13" x 9" x 2" baking pan. Bake at 425°F for 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, brown beef with onion and garlic; drain. Add remaining ingredients except cheese; mix well. Pour beef mixture over hot tater tots; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake an additional 15 mintes or until mixture is hot and cheese is melted.
Simple Fix Affordable Meal Solutions