Ham and Tater Tots Crock Pot Breakfast
By Mary Parker on September 29, 2003
About This Recipe
"An easy and delicious breakfast."
- 1 lb frozen frozen tater tots
- 1/2 lb diced ham
- 1 chopped onions
- 1 green bell peppers, diced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- In 4-5 quart crock pot, layer ingredients in order: tater tots, ham, onions, green peppers, and cheese.
- Repeat layers two more times, ending with cheese.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine eggs and milk and beat with whisk or egg beater until combined.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour mixture over layers in crock pot.
- Cover crock pot and cook on low for 10-12 hours.