- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons peeled and finely grated fresh ginger
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs (about 3 pounds total)
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. In a large bowl, mix honey, vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, 1 tablespoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Add chicken and toss to coat. Transfer chicken and sauce to baking sheet.
- Bake chicken, skin side up, basting occasionally with pan juices, until well browned and cooked through, 25 to 30 minutes. Serve chicken drizzled with pan juices.