11.23.2008

Cake Mix Cookies

Cake Mix Cookies

1 box flavored cake mix--(lemon and strawberry are best)
1 egg
1 container of Cool Whip (8 ounces)
Powered sugar

Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
Mix the cake mix, the egg, and the cool whip in a bowl until all of the cake mix is moistened.
Form 1" balls of dough and roll all around in the powdered sugar to coat them.
Place on a baking sheet.
Bake for about 4-5 minutes. When they bake, the tops will crack and look moist.
Check them after 4 minutes and see if they are still wet. If they are, cook one more minute.
Remove from oven and allow to cool on rack.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hi! I'm not sure how I stumbled upon your blog but thik it's great! I tried your Ranch Pasta with Hamburger and it was a hit! It will be added to our "family favorites"! I posted the recipe on my recipe blog, giving full credit to you, if that's okay!! I look forward to trrying many more. Thanks for sharing!